Belonging & Wellbeing @Work
Beyond Gender has designed an exclusive new program in direct response to COVID-19.
Belonging & Wellbeing @Work empowers your leaders, HR teams and staff as they navigate new ways of working. Our interactive program includes workshops and coaching on reframing resilience, working from home, building trust, and creating psychological safety.
Beyond Gender has launched Pastoral Care @Work, an on-call (telephone, zoom and chat service) providing comprehensive and ongoing support for all employees.
- Creating psychological safety @work during a global pandemic
- What it takes to lead a team who are working from home
- Building trust and employee engagement: a session for managers
- Reframing resilience: for leaders and employees
- Inclusive HR training: belonging and wellbeing