Interfaith Inclusion @Work
Celebrating faith, non-faith, and spiritual diversity in the workplace is a powerful contributor to an inclusive workplace culture. Build Interfaith inclusion into your organisation’s diversity strategy.
Interfaith employee networks and resource groups connect people from diverse spiritual pathways and backgrounds, increasing employee engagement, job satisfaction and productivity.
Beyond Gender works closely with diversity professionals, network leaders, people and culture/HR teams, and managers to provide comprehensive and hands on support in all areas of Interfaith Inclusion @Work.
We are specialists in strategy development, building successful employee networks, with a reputation for delivering engaging, dynamic workshops and helping your organisation to become a leader in this space.
- Understanding Interfaith Inclusion @Work
- Building an Interfaith Employee Network
- Tailored training for employee resource groups, recruiters, HR teams, managers, and employees.
- Strategy development and planning
- Interfaith employee network creation, and development
- Stakeholder engagement and best practice
- HR suite policy reviews